Leaving.

Go down

Leaving.

Post  Blazer on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Leaving! Sad

Like Anomar, I'm leaving.
I don't know when, but it shouldn't be long.

I've enjoyed the time in the village, while others have not enjoyed me being there. Such as Takezo.
It's time to move on, I cannont be around Takezo anymore, I'm sorry guys.

Although, I'm not sure if anyone would actually miss me, but I'll certainly miss you guy's. You've helped me along so much in this game, that goes for old and new villagers. All helped in their own ways.
I'll still make the new village, not sure when though. I'll also pop in here from time to time as well.

So you're welcome to join the new village when it's made, with your main or alt's.
In my complete honest opinion, the village is highly un-organized, and there's barely any co-operation at all.

Now, in no way is this Essay's fault, it's just these things happen and if aren't fixed quickly, can cause a big problem.
Another thing i've noticed is the fact that we used to always have a full village, however, it's barely around 40 these days, mostly 39 or lower. What does that say about us?
We have alot more Alts in the village, and some people going inactive without prior notification.

However as essay has said, it's the summer holidays and not everyone uses the forum. So it's not much of a big deal.

This post isn't intended as complaining in any such way, although some might think it is.

I'll probably be leaving once I've looped, which is in a few days time. I congratulate Essay on leading such a fine village, with alot of upgrades and such. However, the co-operation and communication of our village, is the thing that let's everything down.

I'll leave this open for replys, but if things get out hand it'll be locked.

I'll miss you all, I wish you the best and if you ever need help, send me a PM on here on in-game. I've always got time for you guys.

I'll see you around.

- Blazer.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Blazer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 277
Humor : Not sure what type, but I don't take many jokes offensively.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Stamina:
100000/100000  (100000/100000)
XP:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)

View user profile http://bebo.com/blazer1991

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving.

Post  zarroc on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:44 am

Blazer wrote:
Leaving! Sad

Like Anomar, I'm leaving.
I don't know when, but it shouldn't be long.

I've enjoyed the time in the village, while others have not enjoyed me being there. Such as Takezo.
It's time to move on, I cannont be around Takezo anymore, I'm sorry guys.

Although, I'm not sure if anyone would actually miss me, but I'll certainly miss you guy's. You've helped me along so much in this game, that goes for old and new villagers. All helped in their own ways.
I'll still make the new village, not sure when though. I'll also pop in here from time to time as well.

So you're welcome to join the new village when it's made, with your main or alt's.
In my complete honest opinion, the village is highly un-organized, and there's barely any co-operation at all.

Now, in no way is this Essay's fault, it's just these things happen and if aren't fixed quickly, can cause a big problem.
Another thing i've noticed is the fact that we used to always have a full village, however, it's barely around 40 these days, mostly 39 or lower. What does that say about us?
We have alot more Alts in the village, and some people going inactive without prior notification.

However as essay has said, it's the summer holidays and not everyone uses the forum. So it's not much of a big deal.

This post isn't intended as complaining in any such way, although some might think it is.

I'll probably be leaving once I've looped, which is in a few days time. I congratulate Essay on leading such a fine village, with alot of upgrades and such. However, the co-operation and communication of our village, is the thing that let's everything down.

I'll leave this open for replys, but if things get out hand it'll be locked.

I'll miss you all, I wish you the best and if you ever need help, send me a PM on here on in-game. I've always got time for you guys.

I'll see you around.

- Blazer.

i was wondering when this would happen as you and takezo sure cant go along
dont know abt others but i will sure miss you
let me know when you have created a new village i will be sure to join:cheers:

If i can make a suggestion,if you are going to join some village which needs to grow up feel free to apply at BANKAI,lots of their members became in active over last 4 to 5 weeks including the kage,their kage has rendered reins to another now,the new kage will be kicking a lot of members from today and will be looking for members.they used to have 50 members now its juz 25 active.........but we take down any kaiju which attacks us,ma alt xeus is in that village

P.S:i hope ma comrades will not take this post offensively or as a notion that i am canvasing members so they join the other village,i dont ask any one to leave mugiwara as i too like it very much.This is a mere suggestion to Blazer since he already expressed his wish to leave the village

P.S:no use replying to me as i wont be online for next 14 days
zarroc
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Character sheet
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nu-y on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:38 pm

catch you later mate pirat
Nu-y
O-Parts Master
O-Parts Master

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NigDaMan on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:24 pm

I am grateful for having such a dedicated person in the same group as me. T^T T^T T^T
NigDaMan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Character sheet
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazer on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:54 am

Scrap that. Me and Takezo are alright now. (Might still be leaving, but won't be permanent.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Blazer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 277
Humor : Not sure what type, but I don't take many jokes offensively.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Stamina:
100000/100000  (100000/100000)
XP:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)

View user profile http://bebo.com/blazer1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down