Life is Short so laugh often!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Life is Short so laugh often!

Post  zarroc on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:05 pm

One day, a man complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts. I guess I should see a doctor.
"His friend said, " Don`t do that. There`s a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine, and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. And it only costs $10.00."

Jeff figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00.
The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause, out popped a small slip of paper which read: You have tennis elbow.Soak your arm in warm water, avoid heavy labor. It will be better in two weeks.
That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this computer could be fooled.
He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter.To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.
He went back to the drug store, located the computer, poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00.
The machine again made the usual noises, flashed lights, and printed out the following analysis:
Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti fungal shampoo. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant ....... twin girls. They aren`t yours. Get a lawyer. And...if you don`t stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better.

lewk Cool
zarroc
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Character sheet
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazer on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:18 pm

Lmao, keep em coming. ^^

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Blazer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 277
Humor : Not sure what type, but I don't take many jokes offensively.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Stamina:
100000/100000  (100000/100000)
XP:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)

View user profile http://bebo.com/blazer1991

Back to top Go down

Post  zarroc on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:06 am

The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." Brits have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

It's not only the French who are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout loudly and excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose".

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Americans meanwhile are carrying out pre-emptive strikes, on all of their allies, just in case.

-Sadly not my own invention but brilliantly insulting and hilarious all the same! Laughing
zarroc
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zarroc on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:12 am

Many years ago I was acting as the system administrator for a test system in a large publicly held company.

Periodically I would receive a call from someone who had not accessed the system recently, forgot their password and locked themselves out trying to logon. I would look up their password and unlock the system for them and they would go on their merry way.

One day I received a call from a young lady who was in just such a predicament. I looked up her password and informed her that it was 'DOME' and, just to be playful, told her the price for me being gracious enough to unlock her sign-on was an explanation of the meaning of her password.

She became very embarrassed over the phone and pleaded that she could never reveal her secret. I of course replied that I would not give her system access until she did.

After negotiating for several minutes she finally acquiesced but made me promise to never reveal her password meaning to any of her colleagues to which I gladly agreed.

"Well, what does it mean?", I asked.

She hesitated and then replied, "It's two words. DO-ME"
zarroc
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Stamina:
100/100  (100/100)
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazer on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Lmao, do-me. xD Quality. Keep em coming, I really enjoy reading these. Razz

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Blazer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 277
Humor : Not sure what type, but I don't take many jokes offensively.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Stamina:
100000/100000  (100000/100000)
XP:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)

View user profile http://bebo.com/blazer1991

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down